Access your transcript by clicking on it in the home page
Once in the transcript select "File" and then "Export"
A slide out should appear where you can select the type of export.
The follow exports are supported:
- Microsoft Word (.doc)
- Portable document format (.pdf)
- Text file (.txt)
- Comma separated values (.csv)
- Avid DS (.txt)
- SubRip (.srt)
- WebVTT (.vtt)
Depending on the export type there are various options that can adjust what is included in the export.
- Highlights only
- Exclude strikethrough
- Include adjusted timecode - This includes the transcripts adjusted timecodes
- Display speaker names
- Show timestamps
- Comments only
For subtitle exports you have a few options.
- Match subtitle length to paragraphs - allows you to manually control the length of captions by exporting each paragraph as a separate caption
- Limit the number of characters length for each caption
- Limit duration of video for each caption
- Number of speaker lines for caption